- Price per person:
- CLP$ 55.000 per person.
- 8:00 am to 6:30 pm
- 10 hours and a half.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), shared transport, navigation, bilingual guide (Spanish and English) and lunch.
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen, water and comfortable clothing.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Minimum of passengers:
- departure from 6 passengers.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
We will pick you up at your hotel in La Serena to begin this trip outside the city to the Caleta Chanaral de Aceituno. In this place we will board a boat to make the Whale Watching Chanaral Island, in which we will not only have the possibility to watch these cetaceans, but the varied fauna that exists in this place. We will be able to take pictures, while our guide gives us important information about these animals. After this 1 hour and 40 minutes boat trip, made if the weather allows it, we will go to a small rustic restaurant to have lunch, near Los Choros cove. After enjoying and resting for a while, we will begin our return to La Serena to end the activity.
*In case you want to book this tour, but you are staying in Coquimbo, you have to be at Francisco de Aguirre Ave. and Pedro Pablo Muñoz St. at the starting time of the activity, except if you are staying at the Hotel Enjoy, where we will pick you up.