- Price per person:
- CLP$ 30.000 per person.
- 7:00 pm to 1:00 am.
- 6 hours.
- Shared transport, pickup and drop off at the hotel (urban area) and entry ticket to the observatory.
- Not included:
- Health insurance.
- What to bring:
- Warm clothing.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Minimum of passengers:
- departure from 8 passengers..
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
- Until December 31, 2018: CLP$ 30,000 per person.
- From January 1, 2019: CLP$ 35,000 per person.
We will pick you up at your hotel to start the Mamalluca Observatory tour, located very close to the Vicuña city. We will begin with a brief introductory talk, and then move on to the observation with telescopes. In this part, we will identify stars, constellations and planets through manual telescopes, which they will teach us how to use. The observation will be accompanied by the guide’s explanation, taking advantage of one of the clearest skies of the planet to carry out this activity. Finally, we will enter to the observatory to use the high-tech telescope in the main dome of this facility. Then, we will return to La Serena city.
*The realization of the activity is subject to optimal weather conditions.