- Price per person:
- CLP$ 30.000 per person.
- 9:30 am to 2:00 pm
- 4 hours and a half.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), shared transport and bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen, water, comfortable clothing, digital camera with battery and memory space and jacket.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Minimum of passengers:
- departure from 4 passengers.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 3 days.
We will pick you up at your hotel to begin this La Serena & Coquimbo City Tour that will allow us knowing part of the cultural patrimony of the area. First, in La Serena, we will visit the Francisco de Aguirre Avenue, famous for its Carrara marble sculptures. These sculptures are replicas of famous statues brought from Italy. Then, we will visit the main square and La Recova market.
We will pass by the Faro Monumental, declared national monument, and after that, we will take the Avenida del Mar to make a stop and take pictures. Then, we will continue to go to Coquimbo, where we will visit the port area, the Barrio Inglés and La Herradura Beach, where our activity ends. Finally, we will return to La Serena.