- Price per person:
- from CLP$ 30.800 per person.
- 9:00 am to 2:00 pm and 2:00 pm to 7:00 pm.
- 5 hours.
- Pickup at the hotel, shared transport and bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, sun hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, water, comfortable clothing, digital camera with battery and memory space and jacket.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Confirmation policy:
- The departure will be confirmed once we gather a minimum of 2 passengers.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
Price for La Serena & Coquimbo City Tour:
- 1 person: CLP$ 122,300.
- 2 people: CLP$ 65,600 per person.
- 3 people: CLP$ 46,900 per person.
- 4 people: CLP$ 36,200 per person.
- 5 people: CLP$ 30,800 per person.
Let's traverse two of the most important cities of the Chilean IV Region with this La Serena & Coquimbo city tour, which will allow us to know the cultural heritage of this area, known by the pirate attacks suffered during the Spanish Colony period.
- We will pick you up at your hotel.
- We will begin by the historical center of La Serena, with a visit to the Recova, old handcraft site of the city.
- Subsequently, we will go to the Main Square, where we will see emblematic buildings of the place, like the old house of former president Gabriel González Videla and the Cathedral of La Serena.
- The route will take us to La Serena's Lighthouse, place from where we will advance by the Avenida del Mar towards the city of Coquimbo.
- There, we will visit the Third Millennium Cross, religious monument built in the El Vigía hill to commemorate the Great Jubilee in the year 2000.
- We will be able to enter and traverse the chapel of the place, at the same time we receive information about the history of this monument’s construction.
- Our next stop will be the Fort Coquimbo or Fort Lambert, built to defend the bay during the war with Spain, used after for the Pacific War.
- After listening the stories and legends of Coquimbo streets, 4 hours after the beginning of the tour, we will finish the service arriving at our respective hotels.