- Price per person:
- US$ 32.00 per person.
- 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- 7 hours.
- Shared transport, bilingual guide (Spanish and English), lunch and entry tickets.
- Not included:
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, sun hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, water and comfortable clothing.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation policy :
- 48 hours.
Let's learn about the culture previous to the Inca domination in the region with this Tiwanaku full day tour, excursion that will carry us to the past, where we will traverse the ancient carved constructions, besides the monoliths.
- We will begin the activity with the hotel pick up at 9:00 am.
- Our direction will be to the south coast of the Titicaca Lake.
- Close to the lake, we will run into the archaeological remains of Tiwanaku, vestiges of the Tiwanakota culture, previous to the Incas.
- We will watch several temples, symbolic gates, monoliths, carved stones and a pyramid, constructions that subsequently where used by the Incas for the worship of the Viracocha god.
- After going over the place and take photographs, we will return to La Paz, to get there at 4:00 pm.
*If your accommodation is located at Sopocachi or Zona Sur, the meeting point is in the ex Plaza Hotel at 8:30 am.