- Hotel pick up.
- Bilingual guide (English and Spanish).
- Shared transport.
- Mountain equipment (crampons, gaiters, boots, harness, piolet, parka, mittens and helmet).
- Cooking tent.
- 1 night in shelter.
- Life insurance.
- Sleeping bag.
What to bring
- Comfortable and warm clothes.
- 40 to 70 l backpack for all the route.
- 25 l backpack for the climbing.
- Spare clothes.
- Trekking shoes.
- Extra batteries (there is no place where to charge electronic devices on the road).
- Cereal bars.
- Sleeping bag.
How to book
- Choose the departure date in the calendar.
- Choose the number of people.
- Click in "Add to cart."
- Pay online the total price of the program.
- Once payed, the booking is subjected to confirmation according to the availability. If you want to check the availability before paying, write us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you cancel your booking until 2 days before the beginning of the activity, we will refund 100% of the total price.
Let's have access to wonderful views of La Paz surroundings with this Huayna Potosí climb of 2 days, of high diffculty, which will make us do some trek and climb at the same time we reach marvelous views of the landscapes around, once we get to the summit, at 6088 m high.
- We will leave La Paz by bus towards the Zongo platform.
- After a 2 hours trip, we will begin our upward hike.
- We will climb moraines until reaching the camp in the glacier.
- Dinner and rest.
- Very early in the morning, after a hot beverage, we will continue to the Alto Camp, at 5,200 m high, or towards the Argentino Camp, at 5,500 m high.
- Reaching the summit requires around 6 hours, plus 4 more hours of descent to the base camp in the Zongo platform.
- Once in the platform, we will get on a bus that will take us back to La Paz, arriving at 2:00 pm.