- Hotel pick up.
- Bilingual guide (English and Spanish).
- Shared transport.
- Mountain equipment (crampons, gaiters, boots, harness, piolet, parka, mittens and helmet).
- Cooking tent.
- 1 night in shelter.
- Life insurance.
- Sleeping bag.
What to bring
- Comfortable and warm clothes.
- 40 to 70 l backpack for all the route.
- 25 l backpack for the climbing.
- Spare clothes.
- Trekking shoes.
- Extra batteries (there is no place where to charge electronic devices on the road).
- Cereal bars.
- Sleeping bag.
How to book
- Choose the departure date in the calendar.
- Choose the number of people.
- Click in "Add to cart."
- Pay online the total price of the program.
- Once payed, the booking is subjected to confirmation according to the availability. If you want to check the availability before paying, write us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you cancel your booking until 2 days before the beginning of the activity, we will refund 100% of the total price.
Let's have access to wonderful views of La Paz surroundings with this Huayna Potosí climb of 2 days, which will make us do some trek and climb at the same time we reach marvelous views of the landscapes around, once we get to the summit, at 6088 m high.
- We will leave La Paz by bus towards the Zongo platform.
- After a 2 hours trip, we will begin our upward hike.
- We will climb moraines until reaching the camp in the glacier.
- Dinner and rest.
- Very early in the morning, after a hot beverage, we will continue to the Alto Camp, at 5,200 m high, or towards the Argentino Camp, at 5,500 m high.
- Reaching the summit requires around 6 hours, plus 4 more hours of descent to the base camp in the Zongo platform.
- Once in the platform, we will get on a bus that will take us back to La Paz, arriving at 2:00 pm.