- Price per person:
- US$ 65.00 per person.
- 8:00 am to 10:00 pm.
- 14 hours.
- Shared transport, bilingual guide (Spanish and English), lunch, entry tickets and hotel pick up (only central urban area).
- Not included:
- What to bring:
- Trekking shoes, sun hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, water, passport or travel document, comfortable clothing, jacket and 25 liters backpack.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation policy :
- 48 hours.
Let's get to know the Titicaca Lake, traveling from La Paz, with this Copacabana and Sun Island (Isla del Sol) tour, which will allow us to traverse the main attractions of the city and navigate to the isla, visiting the different points of interest inside of it.
- The tour begins leaving La Paz at 8:00 am, heading to Copacabana.
- We will cross to the Tiquina Strait, the narrowest part of the Titicaca Lake in a craft to continue traveling by the road built over the pre-Columbian farming terraces.
- The arrival will be at Copacabana, where we will make a short visit to the local market and the amazing Nuestra Señora de Copacabana Basilica, built in a Renaissance style.
- Then, we will board a boat to go to the Isla del Sol.
- We will get to the south coast of the island and will explore the most important tourist attractions, like the Pilkokaina Temple, the Sacred Staircase and the Incas Sacred Fountain.
- Finally, we will visit the end of the island for having a last view of the lake from this land mass.
- We will be back in La Paz in our transport to get there at 10:00 pm.
*Si tu acomodación está en Sopocachi o Zona Sur, el punto de encuentro es el ex Hotel Plaza a las 7:30 am.