Price per person:
US$ 65.00 por persona.
Minimum of passengers
Departure from 2 passengers.
Iglesia María Auxiliadora (ex Hotel Plaza en Av. 16 de julio con calle Tiwanaku)
Shared transport, Bilingual guide (Spanish and English), Lunch, Entrace fees and Drop off at city's downtown
What to bring:
Trekking shoes, Hat to protect against the sun, Sunglasses, Sunscreen, Water, Passport or travel document, Comfortable clothing, 25-liter backpack for the walking during the day and Jacket
In case of suspension for weather conditions, we will refund 100% of your payment.
Subject to weather conditions
Pickup at the hotel (urban area) and Drinks
Cancellation and rescheduling policy:
If you cancel your booking until 24 hours before the beginning of the activity, we will refund 100% of the advance you paid for the booking.
Let's get to know the Titicaca Lake, traveling from La Paz, with this Copacabana and Sun Island (Isla del Sol) tour, which will allow us to traverse the main attractions of the city and navigate to the isla, visiting the different points of interest inside of it.
- The tour begins leaving La Paz heading to Copacabana.
- We will cross to the Tiquina Strait, the narrowest part of the Titicaca Lake in a craft to continue traveling by the road built over the pre-Columbian farming terraces.
- The arrival will be at Copacabana, where we will make a short visit to the local market and the amazing Nuestra Señora de Copacabana Basilica, built in a Renaissance style.
- Then, we will board a boat to go to the Isla del Sol.
- We will get to the south coast of the island and will explore the most important tourist attractions, like the Pilkokaina Temple, the Sacred Staircase and the Incas Sacred Fountain.
- Finally, we will visit the end of the island for having a last view of the lake from this land mass.
- We will be back in La Paz in our transportation.