- Price per person:
- US$ 175.00 per person.
- 7:00 am to 6:00 pm
- 3 days and 2 nights.
- Shared transport, bilingual guide (Spanish and English), accommodation, food, entry tickets and drop off at city's downtown.
- Not included:
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area) nor drinks.
- Meeting Point:
- María Auxiliadora Church (ex Hotel Plaza at the intersection of 16 de julio Ave. and Tiwanaku St.).
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen, water and comfortable clothing.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
Let's take a path outside La Paz with this Copacabana & Sun Island (Isla del Sol) tour of 3 days, which will allow us to know the main attractions of one of the most important villages in the shore of the Titicaca Lake, and the biggest island inside of it.
- We will gather in our meeting point.
- The road will take us to the Tiquina Strait, which we shall cross in a craft.
- The navigation will be going around the Copacabana peninsula until reaching our accommodation place.
- We will visit the town to get to know the Nuestra Señora de Copacabana Basilica (of Renaissance style), the craftsmen market and the farmers market.
- Optionally, we will be able to climb the Calvary Hill, from where we can enjoy a privileged view of the Titicaca Lake.
- Then, we will go back to our accommodation for dinner and resting in a 2 stars accomodation, in a private room with badroom.
- After breakfast, we will set sail to the Isla de la Luna.
- We will enjoy our box lunch, while we see the Titicaca Lake and the Andes.
- That night accommodation will be in an eco-hostel in the Isla del Sol.
- Dinner and rest in accommodation with the same characteristics that the day before.
- The breakfast will be at 8:30 am.
- We will walk towards the Yumani docks, using the Sacred Staircase, from where we will be able to see the gardens with well-preserved terraces, until reaching the Incas Sacred Fountain.
- Then, we will navigate through the Titicaca until reaching the Pilkokaina Temple.
- After that, we will go back to Copacabana to make a short tour to visit the church and the local market.
- We will return to La Paz and get there at 6:00 pm.