- Price per person:
- US$ 130.00 per person.
- 7:00 am to 6:00 pm
- 2 days and 1 night.
- Shared transport, bilingual guide (Spanish and English), accommodation, food, entry tickets and drop off at city's downtown.
- Not included:
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), drinks, dinner the last day nor breakfast the first day.
- Meeting Point:
- María Auxiliadora Church (ex Hotel Plaza at the intersection of 16 de julio Ave. and Tiwanaku St.).
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen, water and comfortable clothing.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
Let's delight ourselves in the world's highest navigable lake with this Copcacabana & Sun Island (Isla del Sol) tour of 2 days, which will give us the possibility to know the principal tourist attractions of one of the most important towns in the Titicaca Lake and the Isla del Sol, the biggest in this great mass of water.
- We will pick you up in the meeting point.
- We will cross the Tiquina Strait in a craft to arrive at Copacabana.
- Once there, we will have time for lunch.
- After that, we will board another craft to get to the Isla del Sol, the biggest island of the Titicaca Lake.
- Our destination will be the south coast of the island and we will begin our tour.
- We will visit the Pilkokaina Temple and the Yumani Village, from where we will have a spectacular view of the lake.
- The way to descend from the top of the island will be the Sacred Staircase, passing by the Incas Sacred Fountain.
- We will return to Copacabana for resting in an accommodation, with private single, double or triple room (according to availability), with private bathroom.
- Breakfast in our accommodation.
- We will visit the main square, passing by the church and the craftsmen and farmers markets.
- There will be time to climb the Calvario Hill (optional).
- The return will begin for reaching La Paz at 6:00 pm.