- Price per person:
- S/ 85.00 per person.
- 10:00 am to 1:00 pm and 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm
- 3 hours.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), shared transport, bilingual guide (Spanish and English) and lunch.
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, hat to protect against the sun, bathing suit, towel, sunglasses, sunscreen, comfortable clothing and insect repellent.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 24 hours.
- Peruvians: S/ 85 per person.
- International visitors: S/ 105 per person.
We will pick you up at your hotel to start the tour, where we will stop through the most important spots in the city of Iquitos. Our guide will provide us with important information about some historical buildings and about the city in general, which experienced its period of glory at the end of the 19th century and the beginning of the 20th century with the rubber boom. Then, we will take the highway that joins Iquitos with Nauta to make a stop at the ACOBIA Center, a manatee conservation center. These aquatic mammals, also known as sea cows, are rescued by a group of biologists to be protected, because they suffer due to human predation. After seeing these animals and receiving information about their behavior and life cycle, we will continue on our tour to the Quistococha national zoo, where we will see different animals that inhabit the Amazon region. We will also be able to go for a swim at the artificial beach here. After this, we will return to Iquitos to end the activity.