- Price per person:
- S/ 119.00 per person.
- 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- 8 hours.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), shared transport, bilingual guide (Spanish and English), food, water and entrace fees.
- What to bring:
- Trekking shoes, hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen, comfortable clothing, insect repellent and windbreaker.
- Yellow fever vaccine.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Minimum of passengers:
- departure from 2 passengers.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
- Peruvians: S/ 119 per person.
- International visitors: S/ 149 per person.
We will pick you up at your hotel to depart from Iquitos and then take a boat and sail down the Amazon River until reaching the mouth of the Nanay River. We will start this Full Day Amazon Tour by trying to spot the pink river dolphins. Afterwards, we will continue sailing towards a natural, rustic lodge, and we will visit the Yagua tribe, one of the Amazon indigenous groups that has been there the longest. They will teach us some of their customs, dances, and a little bit of their language. We will also get the chance to do some blowpipe target practice.
After eating lunch at the lodge, we will continue sailing down the Amazon River until arriving at the small town of Barrio Florido, which is a small fishing and farming community. Next, we will walk to the Pedrito ranch, where we will be able to see different animals like caimans and paiches. We will also see the Victoria amazonica, the largest water plant in the world. Our last visit of the day will be to the Animal Sanctuary, where we will be able to see an anaconda, sloths, and different types of monkeys. Then, we will board our boat to return to Iquitos to end the activity.