- Price per person:
- US$ 469.00 per person.
- 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- 5 days and 4 nights.
- Pickup at the hotel, shared transport, bilingual guide (Spanish and English), accommodation, food, water, first aid, fishing equipment, entry tickets, rain boots, solar panel and battery, antivenin and airport pick up.
- What to bring:
- Trekking shoes, sun hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, comfortable clothing, insect repellent and windbreaker.
- Yellow fever vaccine.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
Let's navigate and traverse the tracks of the Amazon region with this Pacaya Samiria tour of 5 days, time in which we will get to know different communities and will have access to different landscapes with typical animals and vegetables in the region.
- The hotel or airport pick up is at 8:00 am.
- The service will begin with a tour through Iquitos, so then we will take the route to Nauta.
- In the port we will board a boat and sail by 3 hours, time in which we will see the landscapes and some animals.
- We will arrive at the Santo Domingo community, entry point to the Pacaya Samiria National Reserve.
- Then, we will get to the Buenos Aires community, from where we will make a walk by the primary jungle.
- At night, we will make another walk looking for animals and insects, identifying the different sounds in the jungle.
- We will be back in the community to rest in a typical shelter.
- Very early in the morning, we will prepare to sail by the Pucate River during 3 hours.
- We will enter deep into the jungle recognizing the natural environment, almost virgin, of the Amazon region.
- During the journey, we will have the opportunity to practice small-scale piranha fishing.
- Also, we will see Amazon grey and pink dolphins.
- We will continue walking through the Amazon jungle, recognizing its flora and fauna.
- During the night, we will make another expedition to see and hear the animals of the Pacaya Samiria National Reserve.
- We will rest in the camping of the primary jungle.
- In the morning, we will make a botanical walk to get to know different medicinal plants.
- We will learn to cut and drink from the water liana, plant that provides liquid in survival cases.
- We will watch the lupuna, one of the largest trees in the Amazonia.
- We will look for primates in its natural habitat.
- At night, we will look for alligators.
- We will rest in a camping.
- For 2 hours, we will enter into the jungle by the river, navigating in a boat.
- We will get to a point in which we will make a walk to find different animal species in its own habitat.
- Also, we will make an excursion to watch the river giant otter.
- At night we will make another walk to identify animals and its sounds.
- We will rest in the camping.
- We will get up early to board a canoe from where we will make some birdwatching.
- After that, we will go back for our things and begin the return to the Buenos Aires community.
- There, we will have the opportunity to recover energies to continue with the return and buy some handicraft souvenirs.
- We will arrive at Nauta Port, from where we will take a vehicle to get to Iquitos at 5:00 pm.