- Price per person:
- US$ 487.00 per person.
- 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- 5 days and 4 nights.
- Pickup at the hotel, shared transport, bilingual guide (Spanish and English), accommodation, food, water, first aid, fishing equipment, entrace fees, wellies, solar panel and battery, antivenin and airport pick up.
- What to bring:
- Trekking shoes, sun hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, comfortable clothing, insect repellent and windbreaker.
- Yellow fever vaccine.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Minimum of passengers:
- departure from 2 passengers..
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
Let's navigate and traverse the tracks of the Amazon region with this Pacaya Samiria tour of 5 days, time in which we will get to know different communities and will have access to different landscapes with typical animals and vegetables in the region.
- The hotel or airport pick up is at 8:00 am.
- The service will begin with a tour through Iquitos, so then we will take the route to Nauta.
- In the port we will board a boat and sail by 3 hours, time in which we will see the landscapes and some animals.
- We will arrive at the Santo Domingo community, entry point to the Pacaya Samiria National Reserve.
- Then, we will get to the Buenos Aires community, from where we will make a walk by the primary jungle.
- At night, we will make another walk looking for animals and insects, identifying the different sounds in the jungle.
- We will be back in the community to rest in a typical shelter.
- Very early in the morning, we will prepare to sail by the Pucate River during 3 hours.
- We will enter deep into the jungle recognizing the natural environment, almost virgin, of the Amazon region.
- During the journey, we will have the opportunity to practice small-scale piranha fishing.
- Also, we will see Amazon grey and pink dolphins.
- We will continue walking through the Amazon jungle, recognizing its flora and fauna.
- During the night, we will make another expedition to see and hear the animals of the Pacaya Samiria National Reserve.
- We will rest in the camping of the primary jungle.
- In the morning, we will make a botanical walk to get to know different medicinal plants.
- We will learn to cut and drink from the water liana, plant that provides liquid in survival cases.
- We will watch the lupuna, one of the largest trees in the Amazonia.
- We will look for primates in its natural habitat.
- At night, we will look for alligators.
- We will rest in a camping.
- For 2 hours, we will enter into the jungle by the river, navigating in a boat.
- We will get to a point in which we will make a walk to find different animal species in its own habitat.
- Also, we will make an excursion to watch the river giant otter.
- At night we will make another walk to identify animals and its sounds.
- We will rest in the camping.
- We will get up early to board a canoe from where we will make some birdwatching.
- After that, we will go back for our things and begin the return to the Buenos Aires community.
- There, we will have the opportunity to recover energies to continue with the return and buy some handicraft souvenirs.
- We will arrive at Nauta Port, from where we will take a vehicle to get to Iquitos at 5:00 pm.