- 1 person: US$ 189.
- Group of 2 to 4 people: US$ 169 per person.
*The room assignment will be single, double, triple or quadruple, according to the number of passengers for booking.
*The value for 1 person has a single fee.
- Pickup in the hotel (urban area).
- Round trip ground transportation to the embarkation areas.
- 1 night of accommodation in Manití Eco Lodge.
- Bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
- Entrance fee to the parks.
- Flight tickets.
- Extra meals.
- Travel insurance.
- Tips (optional).
- Select the departure date from the calendar.
- Select the number of people.
- Click on "Add to cart".
- Pay the full price of the tour online.
- 40- to 60-liter backpack to carry what you will need for the days of the tour.
- 30-liter backpack to carry only what is necessary for the 3-day tour.
- Comfortable clothes.
- Long pants.
- Long-sleeved shirts.
- Rain jacket and pants.
- Rain poncho.
- Hiking shoes.
- Hat to protect against the sun.
- Insect repellent.
- Personal hygiene items.
- Ziploc bags or similar (to wrap up your clothes and prevent them from getting wet if it rains).
- Extra money for expenses not included in the tour.
- Travel insurance.
- Minimum age required of 14 years old to make the activity.
- Not allowed for pregnant women.
Start: day 1 at 9:00 am in meeting point in Iquitos.
End: day 2 at 5:00 pm in hotel or airport of Iquitos.
Day 1: Bellavista Nanay – Monkey Island – Manití Lodge.
We will meet at our starting point to head to the port of Nanay, where the river of the same name meets the Amazon River. We will sail for approximately 2 hours, where we will have the chance to see different animals, such as turtles, herons, and caimans, among others. We will arrive at Monkey Island, a rescue center for different monkey species that live in an open space so they can move about freely, and so it is easier for them to return to their natural habitat. We will also have the possibility to see anacondas, boa constrictors, and other reptiles.
After this, we will sail down the river in search of the pink river dolphin, and we will get a chance to swim in the Amazon River. In the evening, we will go for a hike to observe nocturnal nature before going to bed to rest up for the following day.
Day 2: Amazon River – Iquitos.
We will get up very early to watch the sun rise over the Amazon River and then take a boat ride through the surrounding areas of the lodge to observe the animals. After this, we will eat breakfast and go fish for piranhas by canoe. We will use a technique that the locals have been using for years. We will return for lunch and then go on an outing to see the Victoria amazonica, the largest water plant in the world. Then, we will go back to Iquitos, where our activity ends.
- If you cancel 48 hours before the beginning of the tour, we will make a full refund of what you paid for the booking.
What is the difference between the tours to the Peruvian Amazon and the tour to the Pacaya Samiria Reserve?
The tours to the Peruvian Amazon have the Manití Eco Lodge as base of operations, where you will sleep all or most of the nights of the tour. This lodge is located 2 hours from Iquitos, reason why the transportation times are shorter. On the other hand, the tours in the Pacaya Samiria Reserve go deeper into the jungle (which allows you to watch more animals) and you will sleep all or most nights in a tent. Because it is further from Iquitos, the transportation times are longer.
More doubts? Send us your questions at email@example.com and we are going to solve them as soon as possible.