- Price per person:
- CLP$ 21.000 per person.
- 3:00 pm to 5:30 pm and 6:00 pm to 8:30 pm.
- 2 hours and a half.
- Pickup at the hotel, shared transport, bilingual guide (Spanish and English) and equipment.
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen and comfortable clothing.
- Minimum age required of 3 years old.
- Minimum of passengers:
- departure from 2 passengers..
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
Iquique has one of the largest urban dunes in the world: the Cerro Dragon. These beautiful dunes made of Cerro Dragon ideal for the practice of sandboarding (table on sand).
We begin with a preliminary instruction to acquire the knowledge required to use the tables on the sand in right way. With sections ranging from 20-30 meters, we will slide under the supervision of the instructor. As we go to practice, we will trying longer runs, to live the adrenaline of this sport.