- Price per person:
- CLP$ 43.000 per person.
- 8:30 am to 2:00 pm
- 5 hours and a half.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), shared transport and spanish guide.
- Not included:
- Food nor entry ticket to park (CLP$ 4.000).
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water and comfortable clothing.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
We will pick you up at your hotel to begin this historical adventure in the region of Tarapacá. With the Humberstone, Geoglyphs & City Tour we will make a tour through the most important places of relevant periods of Chilean History, especially of the Norte Grande (Far North). Our first stop will be the Geoglyphs of Cerro Isla, made by the Pre-Hispanic Cultures of the area around 1400 years ago.
After that, we will visit Humberstone, symbol of the saltpeter era in the region. We will go through its streets with the most important buildings of the World Heritage by UNESCO.
Then, we will return to Iquique so you can have a city tour, where we will meet the Boulevard Baquedano, Palacio Astoreca, Plaza Prat, Teatro Municipal and the front of the Corbeta Esmeralda replica, among other attractions. After that, we will leave you in the ZOFRI, where you can have free time to shop.