- Price per person:
- CLP$ 24.000 per person.
- 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
- 3 hours.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), shared transport and spanish guide.
- Not included:
- Entrance ticket to the Corbeta Esmeralda Museum (CLP$ 3,000).
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water and comfortable clothing.
- Minimum of passengers:
- departure from 2 passengers.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 24 hours.
- Adult: CLP$ 24,000 per person.
- Children: CLP$ 19,000 per person.
*Children’s rate valid between the ages of 4 and 12.
*No charge for children between the age of 0 and 3. Once made the booking, write at firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate.
We will pick you up at your hotel to start this tour through some of the most important spots in the city of Iquique. The first place we will visit on this Corvette Esmeralda Route will be the Cavancha Peninsula. Here we will be able to see the Grotto of Lourdes Church and the theme park at Cavancha Beach. Next, we will go to the 21 de Mayo Plaza, where the monument of Arturo Prat is located. After this, we will walk along the Baquedano Boulevard, which leads to the Prat Plaza and the Clock Tower, built in 1877, and the Municipal Theater, which was inaugurated in 1890. Afterwards, we will visit the Corvette Esmeralda Museum. This is a replica of the original ship, where we will be able to see its deck, cannons, and engine room, among other areas. We will also receive more information about the naval battle from May 21, 1879. Then, we will take you back to your hotel or the Mall ZOFRI to end the activity.
*This tour is made only from Tuesday to Saturday due to on Monday the Museum is not open for the public, and on Sunday it is not possible to make previous bookings, so it is not sure that you can enter to the corvette.