- Price per person:
- US$ 65.00 per person.
- 8:00 am to 11:00 am
- 3 hours.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), shared transport and bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
- Not included:
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water and comfortable clothing.
- Minimum age required of 4 years old.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
The pickup will be at your hotel to go to the port, in which you will embark a boat to begin this Santa Cruz Bay Tour. The first stop will be La Lobería, an islet located 10 minutes far from the port and where you will be able to make snorkeling and swim along sea lions. After that, you will go to Punta Estrada, where will do birdwatching.
Then, you will make an excursion to the Los Perros Beach, where will see iguanas. After that, you will visit the Canal del Amor (Love Channel) and the Canal de Tiburones (Shark Channel), where will see blue sharks.
Finally, you will return to the boat and go back to Punta Estrada, where will make snorkeling to see different color fish and, if you are lucky enough, some sea turtles.