- Price per person:
- R$ 110,00 per person.
- 8:30 am to 6:30 pm.
- 10 hours.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), shared transport and bilingual guide.
- Not included:
- Lunch nor health insurance.
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, sun hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water and comfortable clothing.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Minimum of passengers:
- departure from 2 passengers..
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 3 days.
We will leave Florianópolis to the north to begin the Camboriú Full Day tour, with which we will visit the Unipraias Park. This tourist complex connects the Central and Laranjeiras beaches through 47 cable cars that go over more than 3 km (1.8 miles) of landscapes in the middle of the Atlantic Forest. At the end of the cable car tour, on the Laranjeiras Beach, we will have time to enjoy lunch and swim in the sea.
After lunch, we will continue a panoramic tour through the Atlántica Avenue and the central Beach. Also, we will visit the Cabras Island and the Cristo Luz complex. At the end, we will make a stop in the Tirolez Coffee Shop, where we will be able to drink some colonial style coffee and buy some products of the region. Then, we will return to Florianópolis, where the tour ends.