- Price per person:
- R$ 120,00 per person.
- 8:30 am to 8:30 pm.
- 12 hours.
- Pickup at the hotel, shared transport and bilingual guide.
- Not included:
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, sun hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water and comfortable clothing.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Minimum of passengers:
- departure from 2 passengers..
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 3 days.
We will pick you up at your hotel to take the vehicle and leave Florianópolis to begin this Blumenau Full Day tour. The activity will develope along the Itajaí-Açú River, with its typically German architecture, reflection of the German colony in the area. We will pass by the Beer Museum, to know more about this drink and the breweries of the region.
After that, we will visit the old train station, the Metropolitan Cathedral, and the Germanic Village, where the Brazil's Oktoberfest takes place. Here we will have time for lunch before continuing to the store of the Blumenau Crystal Factory.
On the way back to Florianópolis, we will pass by the city of Brusque, where we will make a stop in the fashion fair of the place. This place has more than two hundred shops offering products of the region's textile industry.