- Price per person:
- US$ 45.00 per person.
- 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
- 4 hours.
- Bilingual guide and pickup at the hotel (urban area, except accommodations without reception and Airbnb).
- Not included:
- Entry ticket to the Ice Bar.
- What to bring:
- Warm clothing, waterproof clothing, comfortable shoes, warm hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, water, gloves and comfortable clothing.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 15 days.
- Until September 30, 2020:
- Adult: US$ 45 per person.
- Children: US$ 35 per person.
- From October 1, 2020:
- Adult: US$ 50 per person.
- Children: US$ 39 per person.
*Price for children valid from 6 to 12 years old.
*Children between 0 and 5 years old travel for free. Once made the booking, write us at email@example.com to coordinate.
Join us in this Walichu Caves and Glaciarum tour. We will go all over the interpretation track in which we will see the cave paintings of the first inhabitants of the area, and also the museum in charge of spreading out the information about the Patagonian ice.
- We will leave El Calafate to begin a 7 kilometers trip towards the Walichu Caves.
- In the road, we will recognize vegetation from the steppe and geological formations of sedimentary rock in the Argentino Lake.
- There we will be received by the guides, who will tell us the history of these pictorial expressions of the first inhabitants of the area.
- It is noteworthy that the paintings are 4,500 years old, even though there are replicas through the interpretation track.
- Then, we will go to the Glaciarum, the Patagonian ice museum.
- Here, we will see photographs, audiovisual shows and a model that spread out information about the Patagonian ice.
- The return to the hotel is at 7:00 pm.
*If your accommodation is an Airbnb, we will have to set a meeting point to begin the tour, because the pickup is not made in this kind of places.