- Price per person:
- from US$ 53.00 per person.
- 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- 8 hours.
- Shared transport and bilingual guide.
- Not included:
- Food nor entry ticket to Los Glaciares National Park (AR$ 260 per person for Argentines and AR$ 500 per person for foreigners).
- What to bring:
- Warm clothing, waterproof clothing, comfortable shoes, warm hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water, gloves and comfortable clothing.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation policy :
- 15 days.
Let's get amazed with this Perito Moreno Glacier Full Day tour, in which, besides going over the tracks that will allow us to have wonderful views of the glacier, we will see the beauty of the landscape and flora in the way that will take us to the glacier.
- We will leave El Calafate heading to the glacier at 9:00 am, going across 80 kilometers to reach our destination.
- In our way, we will see the Argentino Lake and the Redonda Bay, and also the landscape of Patagonian steppe.
- We will enter to Los Glaciares National Park (not included), where the Nothofagus woods are predominant.
- The road continues for 40 kilometers more, making stops so we can take photographs.
- In this way, we will arrive at the walkways, where the guide will instruct us about the tracks available and he will set the time of reunion.
- We will go over the walkways that complete 4 kilometers and reach a point at 300 meters in front of the glacier.
- We will be able to see the north and south walls, and to visit each one of the rest of the balconies distributed along the staircases.
- On the other hand, there is the possibility to make the Perito Moreno Glacier Nautical Safari (not included) to traverse the Rico Arm of the Argentino Lake and see the south wall of the glacier for 1 hour.
- After gathering again, we will take the bus to return to El Calafate at 5:00 pm.
*If you select the Perito Moreno Glacier Nautical Safari as optional service when at the booking moment, making the activity will depend on the weather conditions and the times of navigation.