- Price per person:
- US$ 13.00 per person.
- 8:40 am to 2:30 pm
- 5 hours and 50 minutes.
- Shared transport, bilingual guide (Spanish and English) and drop off in Cusco's downtown.
- Not included:
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), lunch, entry tcket to Andahuaylillas Church (S/. 15 per person), tourist ticket (partial: S/. 70 per person; integral: S/. 130 per person) nor entry ticket to the Ritos Andinos Museum (S/. 3 per person).
- Meeting Point:
- Calle Garcilaso 206, Cusco.
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen and comfortable clothing.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 24 hours.
- Adulto: US$ 13 per person.
- Children: US$ 10 per person.
*Children’s rate valid between the ages of 6 and 12.
*No charge for children between the age of 0 and 5. Once made the booking, write at email@example.com to coordinate.
We will gather at the agreed time in our meeting point to take the vehicle and begin the tour. The first stop will be Tipón, 27 kilometers southeast of Cusco. This site has a series of well-preserved terraces destined to farming, which we will have time to traverse and take pictures.
Then, we will pass by Pikillaqta, place that has more than a thousand constructions, like temples, colcas and streets with buildings up to 4 floors, preserved from the Wari Empire. Finally, we will visit Andahuaylillas, which the main tourist attraction is the catholic temple (entry ticket not included), considered the Sistine Chapel of Cusco. We will go back in time to observe its decoration and murals of the 17th and 18th centuries maintained in the building. We will have also the possibility to visit the Ritos Andinos Museum (optional visit, entry ticket not included).
After that, we will take our transportation again to go back to Cusco, getting to the downtown and completing the 5 and a half hours that last the tour.
*Entry tickets prices subject to change withut previous notice.
About the Cusco tourist ticket
The tourist ticket allows you the access to the different places of interest in Cusco. We recommend you to buy it before the beginning of your activity, at Palacio Kusikancha, Calle Maruri 340, Cusco, to expedite the entrance time and take advantage of the time visiting the places, or you can buy it at the first viisting site of your itinerary, though. There are two types:
- Full tourist ticket:
- Peruvians: S/. 70 per person.
- International visitors: S/. 130 per person.
- Partial tourist ticket:
- Peruvians: S/. 40 per person.
- International visitors: S/. 70 per person.
Today, the tickets are on promotion 2x1 for Peruvian and international visitors. In case that a Peruvian passenger travels with an international visitor, it will be charged the higher value ticket.
The full tourist ticket is valid for all the places in the three circuits available, in a period of 10 days, while the partial tourist ticket is valid for only one of the three circuits, in a period of one or two days, depending on the circuit. To see the detail of the places included in every circuit, visit the tourist ticket site.