The tour has daily departures confirmed and it is possible to book it up to 48 hours before the beginning of the activity. However, the entry tickets for Huayna Picchu and Machu Picchu mountains, both optional services, are always subject to availability, so if you want to climb one of these two mountains, our recommendation is to book at the earliest date possible.
- Price of the Sacred Valle and Machu Picchu citadel tour: US$ 365 per person.
*If you are travelling with people under 18 years old, write us at email@example.com so we send you the prices.
- Pick up in the hotel in Cusco.
- Sacred Valley Tour.
- Transportation by Expedition train from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes (round trip).
- Transportation by bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu (round trip).
- Transportation from Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
- Bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
- Dinner the first night.
- Accommodation in Aguas Calientes in a hostel with private room.
- Entry ticket to the Machu Picchu citadel (archaeological site).
- Lunche neither the first nor the second day.
- Tourist ticket for Sacred Valley.
- Train upgrade to Vistadome: US$ 35 per person.
- Upgrade to 3 stars Vista Machu Picchu Hotel or Presidente Hotel in Aguas Calientes: US$ 40 per room.
- Entry ticket to Machu Picchu Mountain: US$ 20 per person.
- Entry ticket to Huayna Picchu Mountain: US$ 20 per person.
*It is not possible to climb up the two mountaints, Machu Picchu Mountain and Huayna Picchu, in a single tour.
How to book
- Choose the departure date in the calendar.
- Choose the number of people.
- Select the mountain that you want to trek up as an optional service (Machu Picchu or Huayna Picchu). In case you don't want to trek up any mountain, just continue with the next step.
- Click in "Add to cart".
- Pay online an advance of the total price.
- Once payed, the booking is subjected to confirmation according to the availability. If you want to check the availability before paying, write us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes.
- Comfortable shoes (ideally for trekking).
- Sun block.
- Rain poncho.
Beginning: Day 1 at 8:00 am at your hotel in Cusco.
End: Day 2 at 10:00 pm at your hotel in Cusco.
Day 1: Cusco – Pisaq – Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes
We will pick you up to begin our trip to the Sacred Valley of the Incas. Our first stop will be the alpaca Farm Awanacancha, where we will see llamas, alpacas and vicunas. The guide will give us important information about these animals. Then, we will go to the Sacred Valley Viewpoint, from where you will have great views of the valley. After that, we will pass by the Pisaq market, where we can find textile products and vegetables. We will visit the archaeological center on the top of the Pisaq mountain to then go over the Sacred Valley for 45 minutes, until we get to the town of Urubamba, which was one of the main farming centers of the Inca Empire. There we will have lunch, and after we will visit Ollantaytambo, old military, farming and religious center of the Incas. After visiting the ruins, we will board the train that will take us to Aguas Calientes. We will spend the night in a hostel in this place.
Day 2: Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Cusco
First thing in the morning, we will have breakfast and take a bus from Aguas Calientes to the Machu Picchu magical citadel, where we will be able to see the amazing sunrise. We will have a 2 hours tour with our guide, and then we will have free time to explore the place on our own. For the most active people there is the climb of Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu Mountain (both require an additional ticket not included in the tour price). In the afternoon, we will take the bus back to Aguas Calientes, from where we will board the train to Ollantaytambo. Once in Ollantaytambo, we will board the vehicle that will take us back to Cusco, ending the activity at 10:00 pm.
Green stretch: journey by vehicle | Red stretch: journey by train | Yellow stretch: journey by bus
- The tour can be cancelled up to 10 days in advance. The non-reimbursable cost for this is US$ 189, corresponding to the entry ticket to Machu Picchu and the train tickets.
- Neither will be reimbursed the amount for the optional services bought, because the suppliers’ policies.
- If you want to cancel the tour with less tan 10 days in advance, you must pay 85% of the program’s total.