- Price per person for Manu National Park (3 days): US$ 249.
- Pickup at the hotel in Cusco.
- Shared round trip transportation by bus between Cusco and the Manu National Park.
- Navigation between Atalaya and Paititi Lodge.
- 1st night in a lodge in Pilcopata, in private room (double, triple or quadruple with private bathroom and cold shower).
- 2nd night in Paititi Lodge in a private room (double, triple or quadruple with private bathroom and cold shower).
- Breakfast, except the first day
- Lunch, except the last day.
- Dinner, except the last day.
- Bottled water from the second day.
- Life jacket for the navigation.
- Rubber boots.
- Entrance ticket to the Manu National Park.
- Bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
- Breakfast the first day.
- Lunch nor dinner the last day.
- Water the first day.
- Travel insurance.
- Health-care coverage.
How to book
- Select the departure date from the calendar.
- Select the number of people.
- Click on "Add to cart".
- Pay the full price of the tour online.
What to bring
- 30-liter backpack to take things that you will be using during the day.
- Fleece clothing (Polartec or similar).
- Waterproof jacket and pants (Gore-Tex or similar).
- Long sleeved t-shirts.
- Long pants.
- Rain poncho.
- Power banks.
- Hat for the sun.
- Bathing suite.
- Hiking shoes.
- Insect repellent.
- Ziploc bags or similar (to wrap your clothes and prevent them from getting wet).
- Toilet paper.
- Water for the first day.
- At least S/. 200 extra for non-included expenses on the tour.
Start: Day 1 at 5:30 am at your hotel in Cusco.
End: Day 2 at 7:00 pm in downtown Cusco.
Day 1: Cusco – Cloud Forest – Paucartambo – Pilcopata. We will pick you up at your hotel early in the morning to begin our trip outside Cusco. On the way, we will make a stop to visit the Chullpas of Ninamarca, burial towers located at 12,139 ft. of altitude. Then, we will get to Paucartambo, small village that has a colonial bridge. From that place, we will go up to Acjanaco, located at 13,123 ft. of altitude. There is the entrance point to the Manu National Park, from where we will begin to go down through the Cloud Forest, place where we will begin to see varied flora and fauna. Here, we will make a short walk to see if we can identify some birds like the gallito de las rocas (cock-of-the-rocks) and the quetzal.
During the afternoon, we will arrive at Pilcopata, where we will stay in in our lodge so we can take a shower and rest. Then, we will have our dinner and we will get some rest for the next day.
Day 2: Pilcopata – Atalaya – Machuhuasi – Paititi. We will get up early to have breakfast and then begin a journey by bus until a place called Atalaya. Here, we will change our transportation to board a boat and navigate by half an hour to the Paititi Lodge, where we will spend our second night. During the navigation, besides the Amazonian jungle landscape, we will see a great variety of animals that inhabit the bank of the river. After settling down, we will have lunch so after that we can go to Cocha Machuhuasi, a lagoon in which we will have an excursion in a wooden raft to observe a great variety of birds, monkeys, alligators and others. During the night, there is an option of making a night trek to live the experience and feel the sounds of the jungle.
Day 3: Paititi – Parrots' Collpa – Cusco. This last day we will get up very early in the morning to make a 45 minutes navigation to the parrots' collpa. A collpa is a clay wall that these birds use to obtain other nutrients that they do not find in its daily meals. Here you can find up to four species of hundreds of green parrots. After enjoying this nature wonder and take some pictures, we will go back to the lodge to have breakfast and then begin the way back on the boat. In Atalaya, we will switch our transportation to follow the ground road, passing again by the Cloud Forest until reaching the city of Cusco, where our tour ends.
- If you cancel until 72 hours before the beginning of the tour, we will make a full refund of what you paid for the booking.