- Manu National Park Cultural Area (5 days): US$ 419 per person.
- Pickup at the hotel in Cusco.
- Drop off in downtown Cusco.
- Round-trip shared transportation by bus between Cusco and Manu National Park.
- River shared transportation during the tour.
- Breakfast (except the first day).
- Lunch (except the last day).
- Dinner (except the last day).
- Bottled water since the second day of the tour.
- 1st night in a shelter in Pilcopata (double, triple or quadruple private room, with shared bathroom and cold shower).
- 2nd night in a shelter in Paititi (double, triple or quadruple private room, with shared bathroom and cold shower).
- 3rd night in a shelter in Paititi (double, triple or quadruple private room, with shared bathroom and cold shower).
- 4th night in a shelter in Paititi (double, triple or quadruple private room, with shared bathroom and cold shower).
- Life vest for navigations.
- First aid kit.
- Rubber boots.
- Entrance fee to the Manu National Park.
- Breakfast the first day.
- Lunch nor dinner the last day.
- Water the first day.
- Health insurance.
- Zipline Walkway (US$ 20 per person).
- Zipline Flying (US$ 20 per person).
How to book
- Select the departure date from the calendar.
- Select the number of people.
- Click on “Add to cart”.
- Pay the full price of the tour online.
What to bring
- 45 liters backpack to bring the things you will use during the whole tour.
- 30 liters backpack to bring the things you will use during the day.
- Warm clothing for the mornings.
- Waterproof clothing (jacket and pants).
- Long sleeved t-shirts.
- Long pants.
- Rain poncho.
- Water bottle.
- External batteries.
- Cap or hat to protect yourself from the sun.
- Flip flops.
- Bathing suit.
- Hiking shoes.
- Insect repellent.
- Ziploc bags or similar (to wrap your clothes and prevent them from getting wet).
- Personal hygiene items.
- Toilet paper.
- Water for the first day.
- At least extra S/ 200 for expenses not included in the tour.
Beginning: Day 1 at 5:30 am at your hotel in Cusco.
End: Day 4 at 7:00 pm in Cusco’s downtown.
Day 1: Cusco – Cloud Forest – Pilcopata.
We will leave Cusco early in the morning by bus, to go to the high area of Paucartambo. On the road, you will stop to visit the Ninamarca's Chullpas, funeral towers of the pre-Inca time. Subsequently, you will go down of the 3,000 m a. s. l. where the chullpas are located to go through the Cloud Forest, place where you will be able to see several vegetable species like orchids, heliconias and ferns. In addition, you will see the Andean cock-of-the-rock and other birds in the park. On the other hand, if you are lucky, you will see the Andean bear, the only native bear of South America. During the afternoon, you will get to the Pilcopata shelter, where you will have time to rest and making zipline with Walkway (optional, not included). After that, you will have dinner and the whole night to rest.
Day 2: Pilcopata – Atalaya – Paititi.
After the breakfast of this day, you will take the bus to an area where you will begin a hike of birdwatching, seeing different birds that inhabit the place. Moreover, in the route, will also be able to visit coca leaves' plantations. You will reach Atalaya, where will have a 30 minutes navigation to our next shelter in Paititi. After leaving your things and recognize the place, you will go out to explore the jungle. This day, also will have the possibility to make zipline, with Flying Fox (optional, not included). At night, you will be able to make another hike in which you will identify the night sounds of the jungle. When you go back to the shelter, you will have dinner and rest for the next day.
Day 3: Paititi – Parrots' Collpa – Cocha Machuhuasi – Paititi.
You will begin the day very early, taking the boat to go towards the Parrots' Collpa, where you will identify 3 or 4 parrots’ species and little macaws. After this experience, you will take the boat to Cocha Machuhuasi, where you will make a hike to get to the lagoon with the same name. Here, you will board rafts or a catamaran, according to availability, and you will make a 1-hour navigation in which will be able to watch the area's fauna, formed by birds, monkeys and small reptiles, besides seeing different types of insects. After that, you will go back to the shelter for lunch and resting for the rest of the afternoon. During the night, it is possible to make a walk (optional).
Day 4: Paititi – Aguas Calientes – Paititi.
During this day, after breakfast, you will continue the trip on boat through the Madre de Dios River. On the way, you will watch different birds, like herons, parrots, oropendolas and others. Besides, you will visit the native community of Shintuya. After that, you will reach Aguas Calientes, thermal baths where you will be able to take a dip, so in the afternoon, you return to Paititi to spend the last night of the tour.
Day 5: Paititi – Atalaya – Cusco.
You will have breakfast early in the morning, so then you can straighten up your things and begin the return. In the way back, you will pass by the Atalaya Port, where the bus will be waiting to take you, passing by the Cloud Forest, to downtown Cusco.
- If you cancel until 72 hours before the beginning of the tour, we will make a full refund of what you paid for the booking.