The tour has daily departures confirmed and it is possible to book it until 48 hours in advance. Anyway, due to the high demand, our recommendation is to make the booking as far in advance as possible.
- Until December 31, 2017:
- Price per person, for the Machu Picchu Full Day Tour (includes Machu Picchu citadel): US$ 340.
- From Janury 1 to December 31, 2018:
- Price per person, for the Machu Picchu Full Day Tour (includes Machu Picchu citadel): US$ 360.
- Discount for children between 11 and 17 years old: US$ 20.
- Discount for children between 3 and 10 years old: US$ 70.
*For having some of the indicated discounts, you must write us at email@example.com before making the online booking.
- Pickup at the hotel in Cusco.
- Drop off in Cusco's downtown.
- Roundtrip shared transformation by vehicle between Cusco and Ollantaytambo.
- Roundtrip shared transportation by train between Ollantaytambo and Aguas Calientes.
- Roundtrip shared transportation by bus between Aguas Calientes and Machu Picchu.
- Bilingual guide (Spanish or English).
- Entry ticket to the Machu Picchu citadel (archaeological site).
How to book
- Choose the departure date in the calendar.
- Choose the number of people.
- Click in "Add to cart".
- Pay online an advance of the total price.
- Once payed, the booking is subject to confirmation according to availability. If you want to check the availability before paying, write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes.
- Comfortable shoes.
- Rain poncho.
- Cap to protect yourself from the sun.
Beginnin: 5:00 am in your hotel in Cusco.
End: around midnight at Cusco's downtown.
We will pick you up at your hotel to go by vehicle from Cusco to Ollantaytambo's train station. There we will take the train towards Aguas Calientes, place where we will have breakfast (not included) and we can buy water and snacks before boarding the bus that will take us to the Machu Picchu cidatel. Here we will begin a 2 hours tour with our guide, in which we will receive information about the construction and what the places that form this archaeological site were used for. After taking the last pictures, we will go to the Aguas Calientes' train station to be there half an hour before the departure of our train.We will reach Ollantaytambo, from where we will board a vehicle to go back to the Cusco’s historical downtown.
*It is not possible to climb a mountain, Machu Picchu Mountain nor Huayna Picchu, due to the citadel visit is made during the second turn, in which it is not allowed a climb to neither mountain.
- The cancellation of this tour does not have a 100% refund.
- If you cancel with more than 6 days in advance, the amount refunded of the advance payed for the booking will be only US$ 60 per person.
- If you cancel with less than 6 days of anticipation, the advance payed to book will not be refunded.