The tour has daily departures confirmed and it is possible to book it up to 48 hours before the beginning of the activity. However, the entry tickets for Huayna Picchu and Machu Picchu mountains, both optional services, are always subject to availability, so if you want to climb one of these two mountains, our recommendation is to book well in advance.
- Price of the Full Day Machu Picchu tour (includes Machu Picchu citadel): US$ 330 per person.
- Pick up in the hotel in Cusco.
- Transport by vehicle from Cusco to Ollantaytambo (round trip).
- Transport by Expedition train from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes (round trip).
- Transport by bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu (round trip).
- Bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
- Entry ticket to the Machu Picchu citadel (archaeological site).
- Train upgrade to Vistadome: US$ 45 per person.
- Entry ticket to Machu Picchu Mountain: US$ 20 per person.
- Entry ticket to Huayna Picchu Mountain: US$ 20 per person.
*It is not possible to climb up the two mountaints, Machu Picchu Mountain and Huayna Picchu, in a single tour.
How to book
- Choose the departure date in the calendar.
- Choose the number of people.
- Select the mountain that you want to trek up as an optional service (Machu Picchu or Huayna Picchu). In case you don't want to trek up any mountain, just continue with the next step.
- Click in "Add to cart".
- Pay online an advance of the total price.
- Once payed, the booking is subjected to confirmation according to the availability. If you want to check the availability before paying, write us to email@example.com.
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes.
- Comfortable shoes (ideally for trekking).
- Sun block.
- Rain poncho.
Join us in this Machu Picchu Full Day tour and find out for sure the Andean landscape greatness. Along with our expert guides, you will know the incredible Inca ruins.
Beginning: at 3:30 am at your hotel in Cusco.
End: at 10:00 pm at your hotel in Cusco.
- Hotel pick up at 3:30 am to go to Ollantaytambo station.
- We will go to the Ollantaytambo station to begin the 1hour and a half train trip towards Aguas Calientes.
- Here we will have some time for a snack (not included).
- Once in Aguas Calientes, located at 2,000 meters above sea level, we will go to the bus station to begin our 30 minutes travel heading to Machu Picchu.
- Once there, we will have a guided tour through the citadel for 2 hours and a half.
- There will be free time to go across the place and take some pictures, or, climb the Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu Mountain (not included) before descending to Aguas Calientes.
- Back in Aguas Calientes we will have time for lunch (not included).
- In the afternoon, we will go back by train to Ollantaytambo.
- Once in our destination, we will take the shuttle back until arrive at the hotel in Cusco at 10:00 pm.
- The tour can be cancelled up to 10 days in advance. The non-reimbursable cost for this is US$ 189, corresponding to the entry ticket to Machu Picchu and the train tickets.
- Neither will be reimbursed the amount for the optional services bought, because the suppliers’ policies.
- If you want to cancel the tour with less tan 10 days in advance, you must pay 85% of the program’s total.