- Price per person:
- US$ 75.00 per person.
- 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- 7 hours.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), shared transport, bilingual guide (Spanish and English), lunch, helmet and drop off in Cusco's downtown.
- Not included:
- Tourist ticket (partial: S/. 70 per person; integral: S/. 130 per person), entry ticcket to the Maras Salt Mines (S/. 10 per person) nor travel insurance (recommended).
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen and comfortable clothing.
- Minimum age required of 7 years old.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
- 1 person: US$ 135 per person.
- Group of 2 to 3 people: US$ 75 per person.
- 1 person: US$ 68.
- Group of 2 people: US$ 38 per person.
*Price for children valid between 7 and 10 years old.
*Minimum age required of 7 years.
We will pick you up at your hotel to leave from Cusco to Chinchero, where this tour by buggy to the Sacred Valley begins. After receiving some instructions and equipping ourselves with the helmet, we will begin the adventure, taking the path of Herradura, to visit a small community called Umasbamba. Here, we will see a rustic colonial church before continuing. The next point is the Piuray Lagoon, where we will stop to see the landscape, to rest a little bit of all the movement and to take some photographs. Afterwards, we will continue towards the sector of Anta, to visit the Huaypo Lagoon. After this, we will follow a route, with breathtaking views of the typical landscape of the Andes, to get to Moray (entry ticket not included), an archaeological site where, in Inca times, were experimentations with the crops. Our last visit will be Maras (entry ticket not included), where we will visit the salt mines and from where we will have a privileged view of the Sacred Valley of the Incas. After finishing the tour, we will return to Chinchero to leave the buggies and take our transportation back to Cusco.