- Price per person:
- US$ 90.00 per person.
- 9:00 am to 1:00 pm and 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- 4 hours.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), shared transport, bilingual guide (Spanish and English) and drop off in Cusco's downtown.
- Not included:
- Entry ticket to the salt mines (S/. 10 per person), tourist ticket (partial: S/. 70 per person; integral: S/. 130 per person) nor travel insurance (recommended).
- What to bring:
- Waterproof clothing, hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water and jacket.
- The pilot must have car license.
- The passenger must be at least 12 years old.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
Price per pilot: US$ 90.
Price per accompanying person: US$ 15.
We will pick you up in your hotel in the morning to go to our base in Chinchero, about 40 minutes from Cusco. After having a lesson about how to ride an ATV and receiving the protection equipment, we will begin our journey by the Sacred Valley of the Incas. We will see some important places while we traverse the road before making our first stop at the colonial church of Tiobamba, adobe construction that keeps paintings of the Cusco School. After that, we will go towards Maras, handcrafted salt mines that belong to the local families, which we will be able to visit (not included). In addition, we will have time to take pictures and buy some souvenir. Finally, we will go to Moray (optional, not included), archaeological site where are kept the farming experimentation terraces that quechuas used to subject their products to different conditions. To end the activity, we will go back to the base leaving the ATV's and the protection equipment, and then, we will board our vehicle to go back to Cusco's downtown.
*The people must sign a risks form to make the activity.
*There is a payment of guarantee for US$ 500 per ATV used that must be payed before beginning the tour. This guarantee will be returned once the activity is ended.
About the Cusco tourist ticket
Integral tourist ticket price: S/. 130 per person.
Partial tourist ticket price: S/. 70 per person.
The integral ticket allows the access to 16 tourist attractions, divided into 3 circuits, in a period of 10 days, while the partial ticket allows the access to the places of just one circuit, in a period of 1 or 2 days, according to the selected circuit. To see the places included in every circuit, click here.
Both tickets can be bought in #103 El Sol Ave., in the main office of the Counter Central de Galerías Turísticas.