- Price per person:
- CLP$ 84.000 per person.
- 6:00 am to 7:00 pm.
- 13 hours.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), shared transport, bilingual guide (Spanish and English), breakfast, lunch and entry ticket to park.
- Not included:
- Health insurance.
- What to bring:
- Warm clothing, waterproof clothing, comfortable shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen and water.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Minimum of passengers:
- departure from 2 passengers..
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 3 days.
We will pick you up at your hotel to begin this activity in the Chilean Patagonia, specifically in the Aysén Region. We are talking about the tour to the Queulat National Park, located at 277 km (172 miles) from the city of Coyhaique, a chance to discover the landscape variety of Southern Chile.
During the tour, we wil pass by the Marchant lookout, the Virgen Waterfall, the Tres Torres Lake, and the El Gato Stone, so we can have a picture of what are we going to find later, when we reach the park.
Once in the Queulat Park, we will reach a point from where we will start a short walk of 600 m (1,968.5 ft.) that will take us to the shore of the Témpanos Lagoon. From that place, we will have a panoramic view of the area, as well as we will be able to identify the Queulat Glacier too. After this experience, we will go back to our vehicle to go to the town of Puyuhuapi, where we will have our lunch. After this moment, we will begin our trip back to Coyhaique, where our tour ends.