- Trek Perfect Plan for 3 days: CLP$ 222.000 per person.
The itinerary of this plan is designed for those who visit Coyhaique for 3 days, and its flight to Balmaceda arrives before Day 1 of the program, and its flight from Balmaceda leaves after Day 3.
- 6:10 am to 7:30 pm: Queulat National Park Trek.
- 5:30 am to 9:30 pm: Marble Caves.
- 6:30 am to 6:30 pm: Cerro Castillo Lagoon Trek.
*The beginning and ending times are subject to variation, according to the changes of time and seasons. You must confirm in the calendar the times of the tours, according to the date you want to begin the program.
*Queulat National Park Trek is not available on Mondays.
How to book
- Select the departure date from the calendar.
- Select the number of people.
- Click on "Add to cart".
- Pay online the total price of the program.
- Queulat National Park Trek: pickup at your accommodation (urban area), shared transport, guide, hiking poles, box lunch and entrance fee to park.
- Marble Caves: pickup at your accommodation (urban area), shared transport, navigation, homemade lunch (drinks not included) and Spanish-speaking guide.
- Cerro Castillo Lagoon Trek: pickup at your accommodation (urban area), shared transport, Spanish-speaking guide, trail food, entrance fee to park and hiking poles.
- Marble Caves: breakfast no drinks.
- Cerro Castillo Lagoon Trek: lunch.
What to bring
- Queulat National Park Trek: sunglasses, sunscreen, water to clean the salt out your body, 25-liter backpack for the day walks, waterproof jacket and pants (Gore-Tex or similar), fleece clothing to stay warm (Polartec or similar), long and short sleeved T-shirts, winter hat and gloves for the cold, hat to protect against the sun, hiking shoes and travel insurance (recommended).
- Marble Caves: warm clothing, waterproof clothing, comfortable shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack and water.
- Cerro Castillo Lagoon Trek: warm clothing, waterproof clothing, trekking shoes, water, snack, sunglasses, sunscreen, hat to protect against the sun, winter hat and gloves for the cold and box lunch.
- Minimum age required of 14 years old.
- Not allowed for pregnant women.
- Not allowed for people with knee conditions.
- Not allowed for people with spine problems.
- Not suitable for people with respiratory or circulatory problems.
- Good physical condition.
- You will be able to reschedule without any cost or cancel with full refund until 72 hours before the beginning of the program. After that period, it will not be possible to make changes or cancellations.