- Price per person:
- CLP$ 84.000 per person.
- 6:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- 12 hours.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), shared transport, navigation, bilingual guide (Spanish and English) and homemade lunch.
- Not included:
- Breakfast nor health insurance.
- What to bring:
- Warm clothing, waterproof clothing, comfortable shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack and water.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Minimum of passengers:
- departure from 2 passengers..
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 3 days.
We will pick you up very early at your hotel to take the route to the Southern Carretera Austral, going over for 233 km (144.7 miles), from Coyhaique to Puerto Tranquilo. On the road, we will be witnesses of how diverse the flora in the Patagonian landscape is, besides having time to visit some importante tourist attractions along the way, like the Chiguay Lagoon, Conde Stone, and Portezuelo Ibáñez. We will have the opportunity also of seeing the impressive Cerro Castillo, a mountain of 2,318 m (7,604.9 ft.) of altitude and take pictures in the corresponding stops.
We will continue the way through the Bosque Muerto (Dead Forest), trace of the Hudson Volcano's eruption in 1991, and the Valley of the Murta River until reaching Puerto Río Tranquilo, on the banks of the General Carrera Lake.
After our homemade lunch, we will board a boat that will take us to the Marble Caves (Capillas de Mármol) Sanctuary of Nature. These rock formations, eroded by the water's movement over the years, are trully amazing, considering that have no human intervention. This navigation lasts around one hour, and we will be able to get closer and take rome pictures of the place. After that, we will return to Coyhaique, where we will end our activity.