- Price per person:
- US$ 22.00 per person.
- 9:00 am to 12:00 pm and 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm.
- 3 hours.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), shared transport and spanish guide.
- Not included:
- English speaking guide (US$ 3.00), food, entry ticket nor health insurance.
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen, water and comfortable clothing.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
We will start the tour visiting the historical center, composed of the Plaza San Martin, the Cathedral and the Cabildo, and the civic center, composed of the Justice Palace, the Plaza of the Intendence, the Municipality, the Plaza Italia and the Arroyo La Cañada . Then we will drive to the university district of Nueva Cordoba, visiting the Sarmiento Park, the Government House and the University City. Promenade along the River Suquía, we will continue through the Barrio Alberdi, the Olympic Stadium in Cordoba, the Exhibition Center and the Botanical Garden. Across the river, we will reach the exclusive neighborhood of Cerro de Las Rosas, to enjoy the panoramic view of the Indigenous Park.
Finally, we will visit the Jesuit Block of Cordoba, located in the city center and declared with the Estancias of Córdoba Heritage Site by UNESCO. We will visit the Private Chapel, Church of the Jesuits, the former headquarters of the National University of Cordoba, the School of Monserrat and the Residence.