- Price per person:
- from CLP$ 62.000 per person.
- 9:30 am to 5:30 pm.
- 8 hours.
- Pickup at the hotel, bilingual guide (Spanish and English), lunch and private transportation.
- Not included:
- Guided visit San José Mine (CLP$ 5,000 per person).
- What to bring:
- Warm clothing, comfortable shoes, bathing suit, towel, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water, comfortable clothing and hat to protect yourself from the sun.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 3 days.
San José Mine & Coast Road Full Day:
- 1 person: CLP$ 277,000.
- Group of 2 people: CLP$ 145,000 per person.
- Group of 3 people: CLP$ 101,000 per person.
- Group of 4 people: CLP$ 79,000 per person.
- Group of 5 people: CLP$ 62,000 per person.
We will pick you up at your hotel to go out from Copiapó in this San José Mine & Coast Road tour. Our first stop will be the mine entrance, which became famous on 2010 because 33 miners were trapped 2,296.6 ft. under the ground. The rescue operation got the attention of the whole world.
After that, we will begin the tour through the Coast Road of the Atacama Region, passing by the Cisne Bay and the El Morro Beach. In addition, we will visit Bahía Inglesa, small beach of white sands and crystal-clear waters. It has that name because of the the disembark of the English pirate Edward Davis, with its ship the Bachelor's Delight, on 1687. The same way, we will visit Caldera Port, place in which was built Chile's first railway to transport the mineral from Chañarcilllo and Tres Puntas mines, so it could be shipped. After that, we will go back to Copiapó, where we will end our tour.