- Price per person:
- from S/ 84.00 per person.
- 9:30 am to 1:00 pm
- 3 hours and a half.
- Spanish guide and private transportation.
- Not included:
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), food nor entrance fee to Huaca Chotuna (S/ 8 per person).
- Meeting Point:
- 7 de enero 772, Chiclayo.
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water and comfortable clothing.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 24 hours.
We will pick you up at your lodging to depart Chiclayo and head towards Lambayeque to then take the route to the Huaca de Chotuna. It is believed that this huaca was the cradle of the Lambayeque culture. This place features a number of truncated pyramids and areas that comprise a space measuring around 20 hectares. The main facade has a panel decorated with different animals, including some two-headed snakes.
Furthermore, the museum maintains the architectural style of the region, and it also preserves a collection of ceramics and metals recovered from the archaeological studies conducted. After this journey through the pre-Inca history present in Peru, we will return to the city of Chiclayo to end our activity.