- Price per person:
- from S/ 169.00 per person.
- 6:00 am to 6:00 pm
- 12 hours.
- Spanish guide and private transportation.
- Not included:
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area) nor food.
- Meeting Point:
- 7 de enero 772, Chiclayo.
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water and comfortable clothing.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 24 hours.
We will pick you up very early in the morning at your hotel to depart the city. We will make a 4.5-hour trip to Centro Poblado, where the Wildlife Refuge is located that is home to endemic flora and fauna, as well as some archaeological remains from pre-Inca cultures. We will be able to take pictures along the way of the landscapes and animals encountered there, so we can take a wonderful memory of this place back home with us.
Afterwards, we will eat our lunch and have a moment to rest before continuing on to the Lajas Falls and a fish hatchery, where we will be able to see different fish such as pocoches, gamitanas, and tilapia. We will also get to taste sugarcane juice before taking our vehicle back to Chiclayo to end our activity.