- Price per person:
- S/ 39.00 per person.
- 7:30 am to 6:00 pm
- 10 hours and a half.
- Shared transport and spanish guide.
- Not included:
- Food nor entrance fee for Interpretation Center and Ecological Reserve (S/ 10 per person).
- Meeting Point:
- 7 de enero 772, Chiclayo.
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water, comfortable clothing and insect repellent.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 24 hours.
We will pick you up at your hotel to start the trip to a town called Chongoyape. From here, we will take a dirt road to the dry forest ecological conservation reserve. We will tour the interpretation center at the Chaparri Reserve, where the guide will give us detailed explanations on the area’s biodiversity. Here at the reserve, we will be able to hike three paths: the spectacled bear path, the Huachuma or San Pedro path, and the white-winged guan path. We will be able to see different animal species along these hikes that we will be able to photograph and observe. We must also keep in mind that we must take certain care to protect them.
We will also visit a reptile zoo and the spectacled bear rescue center. As we hike the Huachuma path, we will learn more about shamanism, what it means, and the respect for apus, or spirits of the mountains.
After finishing the tour, we will have time for a refreshment before getting into the vehicle that will take us back to Chiclayo.