- Price per person:
- S/ 39.00 per person.
- 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
- 6 hours.
- Shared transport and spanish guide.
- Not included:
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), food nor entrance fee to park Beach Tour (S/ 7 per person).
- Meeting Point:
- 7 de enero 772, Chiclayo.
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water and comfortable clothing.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 24 hours.
We will meet at our meeting point to start this tour departing from the city of Chiclayo. The Beach Tour begins with a visit to the ostrich nursery in the Pimentel district. In addition to ostriches, we will see emus and rheas, and a room decorated with these birds’ feathers and eggs. In Pimentel, we will also be able to go to the beach resort, one of the most popular in the Lambayeque region. We can also watch fishermen here as they perform their craft, and we will also get to see the traditional rafts made from totora.
After this, we will go to Caleta Santa Rosa, one of the most important fishing areas in Peru. Here we will be able to see many colorful boats, as well as see how they are built and repaired. Ropes and netting are also made here to then be used while fishing.
Finally, we will visit Monsefú, a place that is known for its cuisine and handicraft work, featuring goldwork and woven straw work. After this, we will take our vehicle back to Chiclayo to end our activity.