- Price per person:
- S/ 110.00 per person.
- 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
- 9 hours.
- Shared transport, spanish guide, lunch and entry ticket to park.
- Not included:
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area).
- Meeting Point:
- Jirón Ortíz Arrieta 530, Plaza de Armas, Chachapoyas.
- What to bring:
- Waterproof clothing, comfortable shoes, hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water and insect repellent.
- Minimum age required of 6 years old.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 24 hours.
After picking you up at your hotel, we will start the trip by vehicle to visit the Revash Mausoleums. These are rectangular buildings shaped like houses, with small paintings involving primitive designs of animals and people. We will receive some information here from our guide and then we will leave to go eat lunch.
Next, we will travel to Leymebamba, where we will visit the museum holding over 2,000 objects, 200 mummies, and a collection of items from the mausoleums. There are also exhibitions of collections of textiles, ceramics, and weaponry from ancient Peruvian cultures. Last but not least, we will take a short tour of the city before starting the return trip back to Chachapoyas.