- Price per person:
- S/ 129.00 per person.
- 8:00 am to 6:30 pm
- 10 hours and a half.
- Shared transport, spanish guide, lunch and entry ticket to park.
- Not included:
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area).
- Meeting Point:
- Jirón Ortíz Arrieta 530, Plaza de Armas, Chachapoyas.
- What to bring:
- Waterproof clothing, comfortable shoes, hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water and insect repellent.
- Minimum age required of 6 years old.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 24 hours.
Once we pick you up at your hotel, we will start the trip from the city of Chachapoyas. The first stop on this Karajia and Quiocta Cavern tour will be the town of Cruz Pata. From here, we will hike for around 25 minutes until reaching the sarcophagi of Karajia. These are burial statues that reach up to 2 and a half meters in height and are located on a cliff that is very hard to reach. Then, we will go to Luya, where we will enjoy a traditional lunch from the region.
In the afternoon, we will continue on with the visit to the Quiocta Cavern, where we can take pictures of the stalagmites and stalactites. The Chachapoya also used this place as a cemetery, which is evident due to the various different bones scattered around the caverns that you can see along the way. After this tour, we will start the return trip back to Chachapoyas to end our activity.