- Price per person:
- S/ 90.00 per person.
- 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- 8 hours.
- Shared transport, spanish guide, food and entrance fee to Gocta Waterfall.
- Not included:
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area).
- Meeting Point:
- Jirón Ortíz Arrieta 530, Plaza de Armas, Chachapoyas.
- What to bring:
- Waterproof clothing, comfortable shoes, hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water and insect repellent.
- Minimum age required of 10 years old.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 24 hours.
We will pick you up at your hotel to start the journey from Chachapoyas to Cocachimba. We will make a short stop here at the restaurant where we will have lunch so we can choose our meals. They will then prepare them for us, so they are ready on our way back from the trek. Then, we will begin trekking on the marked path that will take us to the Gocta Waterfall. Along the way, we will be able to see the landscape of the high Amazon jungle. We will come across different plant species, and if we're lucky, we may be able to spot some of the birds that inhabit this area.
As we get closer and closer to the 771-meter waterfall, we will be able to view it from different angles at most of the spots along the way. At the end of the hike, we will reach a pool that forms from the water that falls, and we will be able to take pictures and enjoy the surrounding scenery. After a short rest, we will start the return trip via the same path until reaching the town of Cocachimba where we will eat lunch. After this, we will return to Chachapoyas to end our activity.