- Price per person:
- CLP$ 54.000 per person.
- 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- 7 hours.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), shared transport, bilingual guide (Spanish and English) and entry ticket to park.
- Not included:
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, snack, water, comfortable clothing, fleece clothing to stay warm (Polartec or similar) and winter hat and gloves for the cold.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
- Adult: CLP$ 54,000 per person.
- Children: CLP$ 29,000 per person.
*Children's rate valid until age 12.
We will pick you up at your hotel in Castro to start a special tour through the Island of Chiloé. On this Darwin Route: Chiloé National Park tour, we will tour part of the route taken by the British naturalist Charles Darwin, which helped bring his theory of evolution to life. We will visit the city of Chonchi as part of this tour and will stop at its church, which is a World Heritage Site.
After this, we will go to Huillinco, and we will stop through a cemetery of the place's typical houses. Next, we will go to the Chiloé National Park visitor’s center, and we will take a hike on the El Tepual trail, where we will get to see a typical forest of Chiloé. Lastly, we will arrive at a beach and we will be able to see the Pacific Ocean before taking the vehicle to begin the return trip back to Castro to end our activity.
*If your accommodations are in the Rilán Peninsula, we will have to set a meeting point because we don’t make pickups in that area.