- Price per person:
- CLP$ 49.000 per person.
- 10:00 am to 4:30 pm.
- 6 hours and a half.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), shared transport and bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
- What to bring:
- Waterproof clothing, comfortable shoes, snack, water, fleece clothing to stay warm (Polartec or similar) and winter hat and gloves for the cold.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
- Adult: CLP$ 49,000 per person.
- Children: CLP$ 29,000 per person.
*Children's rate valid until age 12.
We will pick you up at your hotel in the city of Castro to start a trip by land outside the city. The Dalcahue & Achao Full Day tour includes visits to each of these towns, as well as Curaco de Vélez, and their most important spots, such as markets, boardwalks, and, naturally, their churches that are World Heritage Sites.
We will take various routes during this tour to learn about the way of farming and how the locals optimize processes for using and conserving the island's natural resources. Depending on the time of year, we will make some stops along the way to do some birdwatching. Then, we will go back to Castro to end the activity.