- Price per person:
- CLP$ 29.000 per person.
- 10:00 am to 1:00 pm.
- 3 hours.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), shared transport, bilingual guide (Spanish and English) and todas las entradas.
- What to bring:
- Warm clothing, waterproof clothing, comfortable shoes, sunglasses, snack, water and winter hat and gloves for the cold.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
- Adult: CLP$ 29,000 per person.
- Children: CLP$ 18,000 per person.
*Children's rate valid until age 12.
After picking you up at your hotel, we will start the tour through the most important tourist spots on this Castro City Tour. First, we will stop by the Yumbel market, where we will be able to buy different products and local handicrafts if we like. Then, we will visit the lookout point of the Gamboa district, where we can see the famous palafittes (palafitos) of the city of Castro. Next, we will go to the San Francisco Church in the Plaza de Armas, and the Nercón Church, both of which are World Heritage Sites. Last but not least, we will take a tour of the Municipal Museum to see some items that will allow us to learn more about Chiloé's history. After this, we will start the return trip back to our respective hotels to end the activity.
*If your accommodations are in the Rilán Peninsula, we will have to set a meeting point because we don’t make pickups in that area.