- Price per person:
- US$ 50.00 per person.
- 9:30 am to 5:15 pm.
- 7 hours and 45 minutes.
- Navigation, bilingual guide (Spanish and English), lunch and drinks.
- Not included:
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area).
- Meeting Point:
- Piers in the hotel area.
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, hat to protect against the sun, bathing suit, towel, flip flops, sunglasses, sunscreen, comfortable clothing and money for extra expenses.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
- Adult: US$ 50 per person.
- Children: US$ 32 per person.
*Children’s rate valid until age 11.
We will meet at our meeting point to board the catamaran and depart Cancun. The Isla Mujeres (Island of Women) Sailing Trip will last for 45 minutes. We will be able to enjoy the landscape of the Caribbean Sea from aboard this boat, while marveling at the turquoise waters and the views of the Yucatan Peninsula as we get farther away from the city. During this trip, the guide will teach us some basic concepts for snorkeling, for anyone who would like to do so. And once we are in the El Farito National Park, we can swim in the ocean and observe the colorful marine life here. After about an hour, where you can also stay aboard the catamaran if you do not want to swim, we will continue on to the beach of Isla Mujeres, where we will eat our lunch.
After lunch, we will visit the center of the island, which shows what a typical fisherman's village in the Caribbean used to be like. We will be able to take pictures and buy some souvenirs if you like. After the tour, we will board the catamaran that will take us back to Cancun. If weather permits, we will be able to enjoy the spinnaker on the trip back, which is a swing made with the boat's sail, a short party, or just enjoy the afternoon on the ocean.