- Price per person:
- US$ 109.00 per person.
- 7:30 am to 6:00 pm.
- 10 hours and a half.
- Shared transport and bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, hat to protect against the sun, flip flops, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water, comfortable clothing and ropa de cambio (muda).
- Not allowed for pregnant women.
- Not suitable for persons with heart problems.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
- Adult: US$ 109 per person.
- Children: US$ 95 per person.
*Children’s rate valid until age 11.
We will pick you up at your hotel to depart from Cancun for Playa del Carmen, where we will board the boat that will take us to the island of Cozumel. When we arrive to the island, we will board the buggy or jeep, depending on availability, which we will use for the tour through a large part of the island. Our first stop will be at a beach club where an instructor will give us some basic instructions for snorkeling, which we will be able to put into practice in that same place.
Next, we will board our transportation again to visit the Punta Sur Park. Here, we will find the first lighthouse built on the island, the El Caracol archaeological site, the Tequila museum, and an ecological reserve. Then, we will have some time for lunch and then we will be able to use the rest of the time to tour downtown Cozumel and go shopping if you would like. After this, we will return to where we have to board the boat to start the return trip back to Cancun.