- Price per person:
- US$ 22.00 per person.
- 2:00 pm to 2:45 pm, 3:00 pm to 3:45 pm and 4:00 pm to 4:45 pm.
- 45 minutes.
- Bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
- Meeting Point:
- Av. De Mayo 1370, Planta Baja, Local 6, Buenos Aires.
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes and comfortable clothing.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
This 22 storey building it’s a Buenos Aires milestone. Built in 1923, the whole building its based on the Divine Comedy, Dante Aligheri’s masterpiece. The bottom floors represents hell, while heave its represented by the upper floors. The allegory is crowned by the indian styled dome, that represents the tantric union between Dante and Beatrice.
You’ll also enjoy an unique view of the capital from the rooftop. With the whole city at your feet, you’ll be able to take incredible snapshots of the Congress building, the Casa Rosada, and the complete historical downtown.