- Price per person:
- ARS$ 2.800 per person.
- 9:00 am to 12:30 pm
- 3 hours and a half.
- Spanish guide.
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen, comfortable clothing, fleece clothing to stay warm (Polartec or similar) and winter hat and gloves for the cold.
- Not allowed for pregnant women.
- Not suitable for persons with heart problems.
- Minimum age required of 5 years old.
- People under 18 years old need parents' permission.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
We will pick you up at your hotel to start the tour departing from the city of Bariloche. We will take the same route for the Short Circuit to start this Zipline Mount López tour. However, we will take a detour at Km. 18 towards the Moreno Lake bridge. We will get a very good look at the landscape, which we will be able to compare and contrast with the second part of the trip, because the return trip is made via another route. The last part of the route will be towards Colonia Suiza, where we will take a 4x4 vehicle to go up the mountain until the spot where we will start the canopy tour.
The activity itself is done in small groups of six people due to safety reasons. The loop is comprised of 10 platforms connected by a zip-line system with steel cable, where we will be able to fly through the trees of Argentine Patagonia. Once the activity is over, we will start the return trip back to the city of Bariloche.