- Price per person:
- from ARS$ 1.600 per person.
- 10:00 am to 5:30 pm and 1:40 pm to 7:00 pm
- 5 hours and 20 minutes.
- Navigation, spanish guide and food.
- Not included:
- Boarding fee nor entrance fee Los Arrayanes National Park (AR$ 1,300 per person).
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, comfortable clothes to wear under the wetsuit, comfortable clothing, fleece clothing to stay warm (Polartec or similar) and winter hat and gloves for the cold.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
- Group of 1 to 3 people: AR$ 3,000 per person.
- Group of 4 to 14 peple: AR$ 2,600 per person.
- Children and retired: AR$ 1,600 per person.
*Children's rate valid until age 12 and for Argentine retired people.
*No charge for children under the age of 5.
We will meet at our meeting point to start this boat ride in the Cau Cau catamaran on the waters of Lake Nahuel Huapi. During this activity, we will have the chance to visit Victoria Island and Arrayanes Forest, two very distinctive attractions inside the Nahuel Huapi National Park. On Victoria Island, we will able to use the time to observe the flora and fauna here, as well as get panoramic views of the special lake due to its location. Then, we will visit the Arrayanes Forest, a national park known for its variety of color on the Quetrihué Peninsula. Thus, we will have the chance to see these trees and learn a little bit more about the conditions where they grow. After this, we will start the return trip back to the city of Bariloche to end the activity.
*Depending on the selected option, the visit to Victoria Island can last 3.5 hours or 1.5 hours. The visit to Arrayanes Forest lasts 45 minutes for both options.
*If you select the Transport between Bariloche and Puerto Peñuelos optional service, the pickup will be 1 hour before the start time of the tour.
*The cabin upgrade includes:
- Navigation in Arrayanes cabin.
- Maximum availability for 40 people.
- Panoramic view in 360º.
- Air-conditioned room.
- Direct access to Sol Deck.
- Catering service.