- Price per person:
- ARS$ 950 per person.
- 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
- 4 hours.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), shared transport and spanish guide.
- Not included:
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, snack, water and comfortable clothing.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
- Until arch 31st, 2021: AR$ 950 per person.
- From April 1st to December 31st, 2021: AR$ 1,430 per person.
We will pick you up at your hotel to start a tour in the surrounding areas of San Carlos de Bariloche in Argentinean Patagonia. On this Short Circuit tour, we will explore some important spots on the shore of Lake Nahuel Huapi. This lake of glacial origin is a symbol of the province of Río Negro.
We will pass by Playa Bonita, we will see Mount Campanario, and we will observe the place’s architecture at the Hotel Llao Llao and the San Eduardo Chapel. We will also see the Angostura Bridge that passes over the river of the same name and joins Lakes Moreno and Nahuel Huapi. Lastly, we will make a stop at a natural lookout point where we will be able to see Lake Moreno and the Llao Llao Peninsula, if weather permits. Then, we will start the return trip by skirting the El Trébol Lagoon until arriving at Bariloche to end our activity.