- Price per person:
- ARS$ 3.099 per person.
- 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
- 11 hours.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), shared transport and spanish guide.
- Not included:
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water, comfortable clothing and winter hat and gloves for the cold.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
- Until March 31st, 2021: AR$ 3,099 per person.
- From April 1st to December 31st, 2021: AR$ 4,650 per person.
We will pick you up at your hotel to start the journey of this full-day tour. We will depart from Bariloche towards San Martín de los Andes & 7 Lakes on a 352-km (approx. 219 miles) trip that passes through the Nahuel Huapi and Lanín National Parks. This tour will allow us to explore the eastern part of Lake Nahuel Huapi up to the Limay River. We will arrive at Villa La Angostura, where we will be able to make a short rest to then continue on the route where we can behold the beauty of the natural landscape.
The city of San Martín de los Andes is located on the shore of Lake Lácar. This city was founded in 1898 after the reoccupation of Fort Maipú. Today, the city is one of the most important tourist spots in Argentina. After visiting the city, we will start the return trip to Bariloche via the route of the 7 lakes, where we can see Lakes Falkner, Villarino, Hermoso, and others.