- Price per person:
- ARS$ 5.900 per person.
- 3:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- 5 hours.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), shared transport, spanish guide and rafting equipment.
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, bathing suit, towel, flip flops, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water, comfortable clothing and change of clothes.
- Not allowed for pregnant women.
- Under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not suitable for persons with heart problems.
- Minimum age required of 5 years old.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
We will start the tour by picking you up at your hotel to embark on the trip via Route RN 40, which passes by Lakes Gutiérrez, Mascardi, and Guillelmo. We will reach a lake at a high altitude, Steffen Lake, where the section originates for Rafting on the Lower Manso River. Once at the put-in point, we will put on our gear to enjoy this activity, and the guide will give us a short chat on the techniques needed for paddling and for staying safe.
During this 3.5 to 4-hour rafting trip, we will be able to enjoy breathtaking views of the landscape from the river. Along the way, we will pass through four rapids of a moderate pace and level of action, specifically for people who are doing rafting for the first time. Once it is over, we will drop off the equipment with our guide and begin the return trip back to Bariloche.